In order to register as an eligible vendor, you need to follow the established steps and application procedures.
1. Registered with Suruhajaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) / Registrar of Cooperative Development Office, as applicable.
2. Registration can only be made online via the ePerolehan website FGV Holdings Berhad https://ep.fgvholdings.com and click on the e-Daftar icon. Here are the types of businesses NOT required to be registered as vendors of FGV Holdings Berhad:
3. The applicant is only allowed to apply for no more than two (2) Category Code and three (3) Sub-Category Code for each of the category code and specify the activity requested. Priority fields MUST be applied based on the Company`s core business.
4. Applicants who wish to register in the ENGINEERING field are required to have CIDB (Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia) and for AGRICULTURE must have the Head of Contractor Services Center (PKK) gred VI / have experience in the field.
5. If the applicant has more than one company / shareholdings in other companies, only one company is allowed to register. Application for Registration with the FGV Holdings Berhad will be disqualified if found:
6. The validity period of the registration is for three (3) years only. The renewal of application must be made within 30 days before the expiry of the registration.
7. Each application is subject to processing fee of RM 150.00 (including GST 0% and non-refundable).
8. FGV Holdings DOES NOT NOMINATE AN INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS AGENT FOR REGISTRATION.
9. By submitting the documents as required, you agree that FGV Holdings Berhad may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as provided in the eDaftar system for the purpose of appraisal and verification under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
10. No Purchase Order, No Payment Policy (“No PO, No Payment” Policy) (View)
11. External Gift, Entertainment & Hospitality (“GEH”) Policy (View)